[webERP-users] PDF Output Blanks?

hj2004
Hi All,

Looks like there's has been a change in the 'fonts' folder in the CVS.
The recent CVS always produce blanks PDF outpus, except for horizontal
lines.

I experimentally copied the 'fonts' back from the older version and it's
fixed.

Not sure if this is only in my case. I'm using Windows and XAMPP (AMP
distro for Windows).

Rgds,
Hindra

Re: [webERP-users] PDF Output Blanks?

weberp
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:03, Hindra Joshua wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Looks like there's has been a change in the 'fonts' folder in the CVS.
> The recent CVS always produce blanks PDF outpus, except for horizontal
> lines.

I can't recall any changes here .... it all works for me?
Would like to know what I've stuffed up if possible.

Phil

> I experimentally copied the 'fonts' back from the older version and it's
> fixed.
>
> Not sure if this is only in my case. I'm using Windows and XAMPP (AMP
> distro for Windows).
>
> Rgds,
> Hindra

webERP Project Admin