[webERP-users] Re: web-ERP-users digest, Vol 1 #457 - 6 msgs

[webERP-users] Re: web-ERP-users digest, Vol 1 #457 - 6 msgs

fcabrer
New Version tables are created OK,
with Phil tip
SET FOREIGN KEY CHECKS=0;
 upgrade SQL or create tables
 and after that
SET FOREIGN KEY CHECKS=1;After that you can update the Company "weberp" to
your company, in the config.php  i.e. $DefaultCompany = 'CONSEN';file and in
the tables.But surprise then appear this message of error to login: The
company name entered does not correspond to a database on the database
server specified in the config.php configuration file. Try logging in with a
different company nameBack to login page In the login form, is:
<SELECT name="CompanyNameField"><OPTION  VALUE='CONSEN'>CONSEN</SELECT>I
suppose that the eroor can be on the includes/connectDB.inc
<?php
if (!isset($_SESSION['DatabaseName'])){
 if (isset($_POST['CompanyNameField'])){
  $_SESSION['DatabaseName'] = $_POST['CompanyNameField'];
  include_once 'includes/ConnectDB_' . $dbType . '.inc';
 }
} else {
  include_once 'includes/ConnectDB_' . $dbType . '.inc';
}
?>

We have started a test/demo website for future WEBERP Business projecs that
we want to launch.

http://www.o4b.org/webERP/index.php

Now, at this step we require support and a bit of help.

en Ferran Cabrer i Vilagut
MUFICATA.com
--------------------
CONSEN (EEIG) Euro-Group
CONSEN.org
Euro-Cluster pro-Information Society Technologies
Skype: Ferran.Cabrer

[webERP-users] Database name and companies name

weberp

I made up a new FAQ for this:

http://www.weberp.org/wikidocs/FrequentlyAskedQuestionsInstallation?v=179y

Phil

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 01:35, fcabrer wrote:

> New Version tables are created OK,
> with Phil tip
> SET FOREIGN KEY CHECKS=0;
>  upgrade SQL or create tables
>  and after that
> SET FOREIGN KEY CHECKS=1;After that you can update the Company "weberp" to
> your company, in the config.php  i.e. $DefaultCompany = 'CONSEN';file and
> in the tables.But surprise then appear this message of error to login: The
> company name entered does not correspond to a database on the database
> server specified in the config.php configuration file. Try logging in with
> a different company nameBack to login page In the login form, is:
> <SELECT name="CompanyNameField"><OPTION  VALUE='CONSEN'>CONSEN</SELECT>I
> suppose that the eroor can be on the includes/connectDB.inc
> <?php
> if (!isset($_SESSION['DatabaseName'])){
>  if (isset($_POST['CompanyNameField'])){
>   $_SESSION['DatabaseName'] = $_POST['CompanyNameField'];
>   include_once 'includes/ConnectDB_' . $dbType . '.inc';
>  }
> } else {
>   include_once 'includes/ConnectDB_' . $dbType . '.inc';
> }
> ?>
>
> We have started a test/demo website for future WEBERP Business projecs that
> we want to launch.
>
> http://www.o4b.org/webERP/index.php
>
> Now, at this step we require support and a bit of help.

webERP Project Admin