[webERP-users] Stock Checking when input sales order

[webERP-users] Stock Checking when input sales order

Mash Leung
Hi all,

I have another question, is it possible to amend the sales order entry from
checking stock on hand from stock demand when input sales order?

Mash Leung

Re: [webERP-users] Stock Checking when input sales order

weberp
Its not a standard feature but of course since we have the code all things are
possible.

Phil

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:59, Mash Leung wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have another question, is it possible to amend the sales order entry from
> checking stock on hand from stock demand when input sales order?
>

> Mash Leung

webERP Project Admin