[webERP-users] Z_DeleteCreditNotes.php Problem

[webERP-users] Z_DeleteCreditNotes.php Problem

Mash Leung
I find this script have something it may be a "bug".
Refer to the attached picture.

I deleted the creditenote and the stockmovement also removed, but it doesnot
recaculate the NEW QTY then affect by the creditnote deletion.

It will result incorrect stocking if you use this script to delete
creditnotes directly.

Mash Leung

weberp.GIF (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [webERP-users] Z_DeleteCreditNotes.php Problem

weberp
The Z_DeleteInvoice and Z_DeleteCreditNote scripts should be removed from the
distribution.

Phil

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:38, Mash Leung wrote:

> I find this script have something it may be a "bug".
> Refer to the attached picture.
>
> I deleted the creditenote and the stockmovement also removed, but it
> doesnot recaculate the NEW QTY then affect by the creditnote deletion.
>
> It will result incorrect stocking if you use this script to delete
> creditnotes directly.
>

> Mash Leung

webERP Project Admin

Re: [webERP-users] Z_DeleteCreditNotes.php Problem

Mash Leung
So what is the solution if i need to cancel a credit note?

Mash Leung

> The Z_DeleteInvoice and Z_DeleteCreditNote scripts should be removed from
> the
> distribution.
>
> Phil
>
> On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:38, Mash Leung wrote:
>> I find this script have something it may be a "bug".
>> Refer to the attached picture.
>>
>> I deleted the creditenote and the stockmovement also removed, but it
>> doesnot recaculate the NEW QTY then affect by the creditnote deletion.
>>
>> It will result incorrect stocking if you use this script to delete
>> creditnotes directly.
>>

>> Mash Leung
>
> --
> Phil Daintree
> webERP Project Admin

RE: [webERP-users] Z_DeleteCreditNotes.php Problem

Paul Kelly-2
Raise a new invoice to offset it!!!

So what is the solution if i need to cancel a credit note?