webERP version 4.13 clone error

Terry Porter
Hi All,
WebERP has been going great, but I just tried my first clone item since the last update and got the following error. I've tested it on two items with the same result.

Parse error
: syntax error, unexpected '||' (T_BOOLEAN_OR) in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/webERP/StockClone.php on line 591

Cheers,
Terry

Re: webERP version 4.13 clone error

Hi, Terry,

                It's fixed in the trunk. Attached is the file for your reference.
                StockClone.php

Re: webERP version 4.13 clone error

Terry Porter
Hi Exson,