webERP4.14 has been released!

Dear all,

            I'm glad to announce that webERP4.14 has been released.

           Some key points in this release including:

           1. PHP 7 complaint. It run properly in PHP 7 without any annoying deprecated notice.
           2. Safety enhancement by revise session.inc, footer.inc, header.inc to session.php, footer.php, header.php.
           3. A new theme added to this release.
           4. An experimental feature-- users can add/remove their favorite scripts to the main menu.
           5. As usual, some bugs fixed.

           You can download it from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/web-erp/files/webERP4.14.zip/download

           Thank you very much for your contribution to the project.

Re: webERP4.14 has been released!

phildaintree
Thanks Exson 😀

+64 (0)275 567 890